My Wild Side

I like my avatar. it’s cool, I like the fins, ears, and tail. The fins I love! I chose the tail and fins because I’m a fast runner! I just like the ears. I love my avatar!

I made my avatar here.

sincerely,

Brayden

11 thoughts on “My Wild Side”

1. Hi Brayden,

We are a team of four 5th grade classes, and we love your avatar! We like how your avatar has an elephant trunk and ears. Only a few of us used this avatar program, but maybe more of us will try it now that we see yours. How did you choose the animal parts? Do you like elephants like we do?

Yours Truly,
    Lighthouse 5th Graders
    http://betechkids.edublogs.org

2. Dear Brayden,

Hello I play Fortnite,ROBLOX I love your avatar. What program did you use for your avatar

Sinserly, Jayden

1. Dear Brayden

Hello I play FORTNITE, I also like playing basketball do you play any sports? And what type of sports.

Sincerely, Jad

3. Dear,Brayden
    I am a tech kid from light house 5th and I love how you put a sting ray in the back of your avatar.

sincerily,Riley

4. hi Brayden,
    I love your avatar it is really cool. I love the elephant trunk and ears. I also like the tiger tail and the fins. How long did it take you to make the avatar?

1. Dear hannah3922024,
      I ran at the high school track, Where they play football games and, do you like legos/ hot- wheels?

sinscerely,
      Brayden

5. Dear Brayden , I like your blog post I think it is cool because I like your avatar . I am a fast runner too . I tried to get ears I could not for some reason. Gunner,

1. Dear gunner,
      I’m sorry for you that you couldn’t get ears. what are you going do do at recess?
      sinscerely,
      Brayden